We are happy to offer a full refund within 28 days of delivery (sale items 14 days), providing goods are returned in their original condition and in their original packaging.
We want our customers to be happy with their purchases and aim to be fair and accommodating with regards to returns but some items are non refundable (unless faulty) and these are listed below:
- For hygiene reasons sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if unsealed after delivery.
- Any “used” products that represent a hygiene risk (such as used bathroom and toilet aids e.g. commodes).
- Underwear can only be returned if the product packaging has neither been tampered with nor any hygiene seal removed.
- Self assembly furniture cannot be returned if assembly is part or fully completed.
- Made to order items and products made to a customer specification.
Please note returns are processed when they arrive with us, this process can take 7-10 working days. Once we have processed the refund it can take 7 working days for the funds to clear back into your account.
- If you’ve paid using a credit/debit card, a refund exchange will go back to the card paid on
- If you’ve paid using Paypal, We’ll refund back to your Paypal account.
Send your returns to:
B&M Supplies Returns Department
67a Compton Road,
Please enclose your order number and name along with the reason for the return.
Orders can also be returned in person to us at our showroom at the above address, just bring your invoice and a member of the team will be happy to assist you.
Returns from outside the UK:
The original invoice will be required. This must be enclosed with the shipping documents, on the outside of the package. Failure to enclose this document may lead to customs charges that you will be responsible for. You MUST mark your package clearly with the words “RETURNED GOODS”. This ensures that UK customs authorities do not charge import duty. If your package is not clearly marked and duty is charged it is regrettable that B&M Supplies will refuse delivery.
The cost of return postage and loss of any items returned to us is your responsibility and we therefore recommend that you use a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.