Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing)
We offer Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing) for health and safety compliance of electrical equipment.
Portable appliance testing (PAT Testing) is the term used to describe the examination of electrical appliances and equipment to ensure they are safe to use. Most electrical safety defects can be found by visual examination but some types of defect can only be found by testing, using a specialised tester.
PAT Testing is recommended to be completed every 12 months.
If you would like any prices or further information, please contact us.
Our PAT Testing service includes:
- Thorough visual inspection.
- Pass and Fail labelling.
- Certificate of testing.
- Fuse replacement (as required).
- All required tests on our latest PAT testing equipment.
- Plug/appliance rewiring or new standard plugs (as required) with free retest.
- Telephone reminder of when the next PAT test is due.