Our blue SafeWear Polythene oversleeves suit a wide range of applications and offer superb protection from the wrist to above the elbow.
This product is typically used in conjunction with a glove to provide complete fingertips to elbow protection, ideal in areas like food processing, healthcare and laboratory work. Although less durable than a full-length elbow glove, using an oversleeve and glove together is a more economical solution.
On a practical level, elastic at both ends of the sleeve helps keep it securely in place for fuss-free wearing and extra peace of mind. One size fits all wearers, so there’s no need to select when you buy, and you’ll always have the right size for all of your staff members. The sleeves even come vacuum packed for easier storage in small spaces.
- Disposable polythene construction elasticated cuff and wrist as well as heat-sealed closure of bands
- Vacuum packed for safe and compact storage
- No elastic ties on bundles to comply with food safety regulations
- European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
- CE Category: Cat 1 Minimal Risks
- Available in one size 40cm
- One size fits all