Memphis Dual Motor Riser Recliner Chair
£780.00 vat relief available
Available on back-order
The Memphis Riser Recliner has been designed with comfort in mind. It is the first chair in the Restwell range to feature a memory foam seat. The dual motor mechanism enables the user to find their perfect comfort position. This popular chair is now available in a petite size option. It is upholstered in our new soft feel Chenile fabric and available in Berry, Biscuit, Charcoal and Mushroom.
- Soft feel Chenille fabric for luxurious comfort
- Attractive and modern design to suit any decor
- Soft feel Chenille fabric provides added comfort and helps distribute pressure for long periods in chair
- Stylish T Back design provides extra comfort and support
- Two motors enable legrest to be elevated / lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options
- Backrest can be positioned upright while legrest is elevated, for example to watch TV
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- It will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- Fully padded chaise for increased comfort
- Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
- Safety key is built into hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- In built fail safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure*
- Comes with a simple to operate four button handset
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Also available in Petite size for proportional fit to people 1.7m (5’6″) tall or less
- Available in 4 colour options ? Berry, Biscuit, Charcoal and Mushroom
- 2 year warranty**
- Maximum weight capacity 150kg (23st)
Single Motor Vs Dual Motor
The single motor essentially allows the user to simultaneously recline both the back rest and the foot rest. This means that you can either choose to sit upright, which is ideal for watching television, reading, writing or puzzling over jigsaws, or you can recline the chair and lay back. This can be great for pressure relief and for those who need to keep the weight off of their lower half for medical reasons.
A dual motor enable you to independently recline the back rest or raise the foot rest. Just as with single motor recliners, you can choose to sit vertically to watch television, read or write, but you also have the option to raise the footrest. This is particularly helpful for those who wish to keep the pressure off of their lower half without fully reclining. And if you do want to recline further, a simple touch of a button allows you to lean back to a position that suits you. The dual motor will still extend far enough to allow you to recline to a completely horizontal position if you so wish. Depending on your preferences you may even wish to recline the backrest to relieve the pressure around your back and spine, while keeping your feet on the floor.
|Dimensions||84 × 112 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.