Recruitment & Vacancies
We currently have the following open vacancies. If you would like to apply for any of the positions listed below, please email us with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and Business Developer
30-40 hours per week depending on the person.
You will be office based and you must have telephone experience within an office environment, excellent organisational skills, and have an ability to prioritise workload and be accurate with attentional detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain a database based on area and business sector.
- Self-generate new leads and manage prospect appointments.
- Gain new business and achieve monthly targets.
- Look after and grow new account customers until they are ready to hand over to an account manager.
- Work alongside our sales manager and sales team to generate further business with current customers.
- Knowledge of the healthcare/medical sector would be advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of cleaning, hygiene, healthcare and medical products would be advantageous but not essential as training on our products will be given.
- Be confident and able to deal with customers at all levels.
- Self-motivated and able to work on their initiative.
- Hardworking, reliable and a proven track record of achieving targets.
- Good IT skills in Word and Excel. Training will be given on our bespoke management system.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in similar role.
Applicants must hold a full driving license to attend customer appointments.